Re: Traits, rôles and other repurposed terms

Jeff Anderson captvanhalen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 14:10:38 GMT 2008

On Feb 8, 2008 7:39 AM, Ovid <publiustemp-londonpm at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm not claiming that this is an easy thing to really understand, but
> it's the cleanest way I've encountered of solving hard compositional
> problems.

I don't think it is hard to understand at all. It's just that i've
learned that no matter how clean the solution is, if i don't keep it
fresh in my mind then after about 3 or so months, it might as well be
someone else's code.

Look, the thing i really love about Perl is that i don't have to be
stuck in a rigid OO world. If i want to attach an anonymous function
ref to a hash, it's done.

--
jeffa