Traits, r

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Feb 8 15:31:39 GMT 2008

On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 03:03:58PM +0000, Andy Armstrong wrote:

> As a tangent it surprises me how little URLs are used in comments...

What URLs point to is liable to change or go away.  A precis is better.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

    [OS X] appeals to me as a monk, a user, a compiler-of-apps, a
    sometime coder, and an easily amused primate with a penchant
    for those that are pretty, colorful, and make nice noises.
        -- Dan Birchall, in The Monastery