Greetings from a visting Australian-type monger

Bradley Dean bjdean at bjdean.id.au
Tue Feb 12 20:56:15 GMT 2008

On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 07:47:31PM +0000, Jonathan Stowe wrote:

> >  If you happen to need an extra pair of software
> > engineering hands at some stage I'd love to hear from you. :)
>
> Nah, it's against the rules - you are supposed to work behind a bar ...

:)

Ah - but behind the bar I'd spend my time giving drinks away while
standing on the otherside means those sames drinks are being given to me.

I feel the client-side of the bar is the preferrable place to be!
(Particularly with all this 'Real Ale' on tap.)

--
Bradley Dean
Software Engineer - http://bjdean.id.au/
Email: bjdean at bjdean.id.au Skype: skype at bjdean.id.au
Mobile(Aus): +61-413014395 Mobile(UK): +44-7846895073