If you help me my madness will go away quicker

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri Feb 15 11:56:33 GMT 2008

I'm writing a Z80 emulator.  I'm going to blame Andy Armstrong and his
Acme::6502, even though it's not really his fault.  Anyway, you can help
me get this madness out of my system by pointing me at a nice software
test suite for such a beastie so that I don't have to write it all
myself.

Thankyou for your co-operation.

    It's my experience that neither users nor customers can articulate
    what it is they want, nor can they evaluate it when they see it
        -- Alan Cooper