Silly names (Was: Any Embperl / Modperl hosting ?)

John Costello cos at
Sun Feb 24 22:25:58 GMT 2008

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008, Kake L Pugh wrote:
> On Sun 24 Feb 2008, Dave Hodgkinson <davehodg at> wrote:
> > Made of fail?
> >
> > (I'll never go to Maida Vale wihout giggling ever again)
> Along these lines... I recently learned that there's an off-licence in
> Battersea (and Richmond, and Marylebone) called Philglas & Swiggot.

I'll recommend the Yoichi whiskey, which is on their blackboard today, and
note that they need a taxonomist[1].  Then again, who doesn't need a

[1] Their country list includes "South America" as well as Chile and