Perl Advocacy

Mark Keating mdk at shadowcatsystems.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 09:47:29 GMT 2008

> On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 11:35:39PM +0000, Greg McCarroll wrote:
>> So I have a request. If you are in London (or England/UK[1]), using
>> Perl, wheter you
>> are Venda or Shadowcat, the BBC or Morgan S., could you please
>> email me and give me
>> the permission to use your logo on a 'companies who use Perl in
>> London'[1] page. To keep
>> things fair it'll be alphabetical (sorry Venda).
>>
>> (Also I'd love a website or even just logo page website volunteer
>> to help keep this
>> up to date).

Hey Greg

You have my permission to use our logo/text (any chance on details of
size, number of words etc.). As for help maintaining a page etc., I am
willing to offer my services (humble as they are) if you let me know
what it entails and I'll see if I am able to do anything.

Mark Keating BA (Hons)
Managing Director

Shadowcat Systems Limited
http://www.shadowcat.co.uk