Perl Advocacy

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Wed Feb 27 11:34:35 GMT 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 11:18:01AM +0000, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> On 27 Feb 2008, at 09:15, Mark Keating wrote:

> >Lancaster - Lake District - Clean water and unpolluted air (except
> >for Morecambe - pokes Matt ;) )
>

> Maybe I should start up a sideline bottling and selling *really* fresh
> air to geeks? :)

And it will become so successful that to meet demand you have to go industrial
scale and then oops?

Meanwhile, sort of back to the subject, is there any reason why we can't
also list just the names of "companies that we know use Perl, but haven't
said 'yes, please use our logo here'" ?

Nicholas Clark