Perl Advocacy

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Feb 27 11:57:13 GMT 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 11:18:01AM +0000, Andy Armstrong wrote:
[...]
> Maybe I should start up a sideline bottling and selling *really* fresh air
> to geeks? :)

I once mail-ordered something and instead of the usual bubble wrap, they
used large sealed air-filled bags for padding. The bag had "Coventry Air"
printed on it, and when I held the bag up to the light it appeard to be
containing a grimy grey gas. I didn't dare pop it.

Coventry has the rather dubious honour of being even more of a concrete
nightmare than Birmingham.

London's air isn't too bad, unless I've had a bad pizza. Sorry about the
earthquake last night.