Gosh, you're all very quiet

Bob Walker bob at randomness.org.uk
Fri Mar 7 21:11:58 GMT 2008

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008, Nicholas Clark wrote:

>> No not at all - within twenty yards of where I work is fairly clear cut.
> Is "where gellyfish works" a category on http://london.randomness.org.uk/ yet?
> If it would be possible to add a menu option for "18.288m" that would make it
> very easy. Otherwise, I guess we're just going to have to look at the list for
> 500m or less, and discard everything but the two few items.

if we assume that gellyfish[0] works at the ship[1] we can locate pubs
within 19m

ignore both bugs/features when you try and put in 18.228m

of course if gellyfish were to give his location more precisely. im sure
we could find different pubs.

[0] http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Gellyfish
[1] http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Ship%2C_W1F_0TT

Bob Walker
http://london.randomness.org.uk - http://tech.randomness.org.uk
http://rwc.randomness.org.uk    - http://londonjoinery.com
for great beery justice!        - meh! bah! indeeed!