Standard site layout xml

Mark Knoop mark at rawcane.net
Tue Mar 11 15:27:26 GMT 2008

Hi

I have built a site-generator/cms thingy which uses my own ever messier xml
for its config. Part of it is the site layout which enables me to use place
holders in templates and determine which links and content goes where in one
place.

I am looking at TT to supercede the templating side of things but I wondered
is there a standard site-generator-layout format/interpreter that I can use
for the site layout which has already dealt with all the variations I keep
running into and having to hack?

Cheers
Mark