Celebrate the Decline and Fall of the U.S. Empire at YAPC::NA::2008

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Thu Mar 13 01:36:51 GMT 2008

  >> From: Stefan Scheytt <stefan.scheytt at gmail.com>
  >> Date: 2008/03/12 Wed AM 08:30:19 CDT

  >> I think it's just a ruse to get us to spend Hard Currency in their
  >> country. Beware!!

  JK> How can you call it a "ruse" when I *explicitly* mentioned the
  JK> state of the dollar?  Our motives are as naked as they are crass!

well, if you have the pounds to come over, sign up as a student at the
perl college! taught by damian conway, the tuition is nil (yes,
zero). so all you need to pay for are a flight (or swim for free) over
the pond and lodging for a week. this is for junior level perl hackers
who want to get a better perl job. and if you have perl hiring needs,
think about becoming a sponsor of the perl college.

read all about it at:

	perlhunter.com/college.html

uri, dean of the perl college

--