Celebrate the Decline and Fall of the U.S. Empire at YAPC::NA::2008

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Thu Mar 13 09:50:25 GMT 2008

* On Thu, Mar 13 2008, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> Can we have our language back now please? You people have nearly
> destroyed it.

To be fair, both British English and American English are two separate
languages that once shared a (now dead) ancestor.  As far as I know,
your guys' version of English has diverged more from 18th century
English than ours has, however.

Never let facts get in the way of bashing us stupid Americans.

Jonathan Rockway