I may be about to commit crimes against CPAN

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Thu Mar 13 20:06:18 GMT 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 07:55:00PM +0000, me said:
> Maybe I should call it Data::Declare instead.

The other scary thing that occurred to me just now was that you could do

package gdComments;

use strict;
use base qw(XML::Declare::Element::Pod);

=head1 NAME

comments - Contains a comments feed for the enclosing entry (such as a calendar event.).

=head1 NAMESPACE

gd - http://schemas.google.com/g/2005

=head1 ATTRIBUTES

=head2 rel

Type of comments contained within. Currently, there's a distinction
between regular comments and reviews.

=over 4

=item type

xs:string

=item optional

1

=item enum

http://schemas.google.com/g/2005#regular
http://schemas.google.com/g/2005#reviewed

=back

=head1 ELEMENTS

=head2 feedLink

Comments feed. This feed should implement the Message kind.

=over 4

=item class

gdFeedLink

=back