a question

Gianni Ceccarelli dakkar at thenautilus.net
Fri Mar 14 14:34:30 GMT 2008

On 2008-03-14 perl <perl at newprecision.net> wrote:
> My local council currently uses postfix to run their email system.
> [snip]

Didn't we see this very same message (byte-by-byte, I believe)
yesterday? I have a thread with 15 replies attached to it.

Is this person having problems receiving the list?

--
	Dakkar - <Mobilis in mobile>
	GPG public key fingerprint = A071 E618 DD2C 5901 9574

You're too beautiful to ignore.  Too much woman.
		-- Kirk to Yeoman Rand, "The Enemy Within", stardate
unknown