finding job...

Davut Topcan bocuhk at
Mon Mar 17 21:30:18 GMT 2008

hi again,

firstly, I did not know that my mail was sent to you as spam. but first
reason to subscribe to that list is not to find a job;but also,
when I move there, is to join your activities, have a contact in technical
manner. I am unhappy to know that my name is get as bad.
thank you for your help and answers.

I hope We'll meet in London.