finding job...

Pedro Figueiredo me at
Tue Mar 18 10:06:46 GMT 2008

On 3/18/08, Chris Jack (msn) <chris_jack at> wrote:
> I hope you realise how rude it is to spam an unrelated group. There are
>  plenty of groups out there dedicated to Linux etc which would be more
>  appropriate. If you post again, I would voting to have you banned from the
>  list.
>  Go search

good thing this isn't a democracy, then. i don't remember seeing your
pitchfork when lyle was around.

the guy made an innocent mistake. get over it, ffs. and remember that
employers will search the interwebs and find out that this is how we
welcome people.

"you don't code php. you merely edit it until it works." - merlyn