REMINDER! Was: [ANNOUNCE] London.pm March Meeting

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Tue Mar 25 19:49:27 GMT 2008

On Thu, Mar 06, 2008 at 08:33:06AM +0000, Smylers wrote:

> (Oh, and it's still Lent, and I'm still drinking tap water, so nobody
> actually has to buy me a drink (unless tonight's pub is like last
> month's venue, where the downstairs bar couldn't provide tap water but
> could sell it in bottles).)

The pedant in me fails to resist the urge to say "That was the Coca Cola
corporation, wasn't it?". Most pubs at least have the decency to sell you
mineral water. (For some value of minerals, typically last tested over a
year ago. Possibly with carbon dioxide added. Possibly with benzine removed.
It's all natural, really)

Nicholas Clark