vim question asmith9983 at
Wed Mar 26 16:08:37 GMT 2008

Hi Adrian

Thanks. Your answer was spot on. It looks like vim's visual mode is this weeks
neat trick.
To the people who suggested emacs, I'd rather learn Perl 5.10 or Perl6. or
even Python than relearning lisp or the emacs OS.
I did think that splitting the line and doing a global substitute then a
rejoin was quite elegant too.

Everyone was very friendly too.