Just a reminder ...

Jonathan Stowe jns at gellyfish.com
Tue Apr 1 09:07:27 BST 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 21:39 +0100, Bob Walker wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
>

> > of course that's not much help either. One of these days I'll restore
> > the archive.
>
> did we lose them down the back of the sofa then? im sure ive read them
> this year.

Only the stuff from the last couple of years since we moved to our
current hosting arrangements. We mislaid everything previous to that.

I might be asking for bits of the complete archive at some point - I
think I have everything from the dawn of time until some point around
2002/2003 but possibly with gaps. It would be my intention to populate
pipermail with all of it.

/J\