Random Perl ... rant

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Apr 3 13:15:45 BST 2008

On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 11:28:45AM +0100, Iain Barnett wrote:

> Are you all having a laugh? Or perhaps you're watching WarGames on
> beta max while listening to Meat Is Murder?
>
> Visual Studio s*** all over Komodo (the free one, don't know about
> the paid for one) and EPIC for Eclipse...

It's not hard to shit all over Eclipse.  Even emacs is better. And yeah,
I tried Komodo a few years ago (the paid-for version) and really don't
see why anyone would bother these days.

If Visual Studio really is as good as you say it is, I'd like to give it
a go.  Or at least, I would if it wasn't so expensive.

You can't spell "slaughter" without "laughter"