Better Perl

Nicholas Clark nick at
Tue Apr 8 00:09:12 BST 2008

On Sun, Apr 06, 2008 at 10:24:03PM +0100, Jonathan Tweed wrote:
> On 6 Apr 2008, at 21:13, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> >So we have, *and* Maybe
> >this is part
> >of the problem.
> I think it is. A new that combines the best bits of all
> three would be fantastic and something I'd love to get involved with.
> I suspect this isn't the right list for those discussions. Which
> would be the right one?

There isn't a list for this. I checked - for anyone interested in helping
with the site, contact Robert Spier <rspier at> and
Ask Bjørn Hansen <ask at>, who will explain how to get started.
I'm told it's incremental change, rather than redo from scratch, as the
latter "never works well" (why does that story sound familiar?)

This, of course, doesn't rule out having a plan as to where the incremental
change is designed to get *to*, and that place being a long way from where
we are now. is a wiki. is totally independent, and run by Andy Lester.

Nicholas Clark