I'm free!

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Tue Apr 15 12:43:38 BST 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 11:18:42AM +0100, Andy Armstrong wrote:

> I've just left $day_job. Anyone got any interesting jobs for a battle
> scarred Perl bod? I think I'm going to go contracting again probably.

For which value of London?

(And I'm not entirely sure if this sort of thread is considered on-topic for
this list, even if I do mention Beer and Buffy and Pie and Kittens in an
attempt to distract the censors.)

Meanwhile, london.pm are still top, and the not-London heretics are no-where
to be seen: http://www.yapceurope2008.org/ye2008/stats

> Nicholas: Christmas may be sooner than you think.

Rah!

Nicholas Clark