I'm free!

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Tue Apr 15 13:35:21 BST 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 01:00:17PM +0100, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> On 15 Apr 2008, at 12:43, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> >For which value of London?
> About 230 miles into the 'burbs / will travel / not that keen on
> relocating :)

We have some idea of firms in London using Perl:

Do we have a good idea of which (if any) like telecommuters? You're not the
only one who would be interested to know.

> >(And I'm not entirely sure if this sort of thread is considered on-
> >topic for
> >this list, even if I do mention Beer and Buffy and Pie and Kittens
> >in an
> >attempt to distract the censors.)
> Oops - my bad, sorry. I was overcome by euphoria.

No, it was more me bad for creating a thread. One message isn't terrible.

I see that you snipped the bit about Christmas :-)

Nicholas Clark