Tech Meet (unofficial announce) - 29th May - Google's Offices Victoria

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Thu Apr 17 19:38:50 BST 2008

I'm really pleased to say that we've finally got a venue agreed thanks
to Google and Paul Makepeace.

There are also many other fine souls who have made efforts and I'd
like to thank them and just as soon as I have time I'll be contacting
them as a lot of people would like more tech meets and it would be
neat to do other venues, that may suit some people better for whatever
reason. Plus a healthy selection of venues will mean that this becomes
easier.

So thanks to all of them (anyone who has ever tried to get a large
company to let a pile of geeks roam their halls knows just how much
hassle this can be).

Anyway, Leon has volunteered to take care of the talks/mc/web
signup/other information type of thing as to be quite frank I like
delegating everything, so over to Leon - Dim Sum, Brunch & Tech Meet
Tsar. (Pester him with your questions).

G.