MUDs in Perl

Kake L Pugh kake at
Mon Apr 28 10:22:06 BST 2008

On Mon 28 Apr 2008, Simon Wistow <simon at> wrote:
> Shevek, occasionally of this parish, wrote an LPC driver in Perl for
> Anarres

Hm, I was sure I'd mentioned this in my original mail but it looks
like I took that part out.  Anyway: Anarres::Mud::Driver is
unmaintained, doesn't compile on my laptop (which is where I want to
run it, at least at first), and only gets me LPC anyway, which I don't
really want for various reasons.

(I think the answer to my question is probably "you can't do that", and
"nobody cares about MUDs any more", but I thought it was worth asking
on the offchance.)