Flash! Ahaaa! He saved every one of us...

Lyle webmaster at cosmicperl.com
Mon May 5 17:39:22 BST 2008

Andy Wardley wrote:
> Andy Armstrong wrote:
>> Flash banner. Nice...
>
> Nah, it's just a .png    <cymbal_crash/>

If you've got javascript turned on it's flash the first time you visit.
Then a png after that, until 24 hours later when you get to see the
flash once again. The site is still an early draft and subject to much
change.

Hoping I won't get flamed for merely posting a reply to comments on the
site I made. For those that really can't help themselves then you can
read this:-
http://www.comicperl.com/geeks.html
And hopefully have something more constructive to say than the previous
swearing and name calling.

Lyle

P.S. I've been loving the references to me:-

*Jonathan Stowe wrote:*

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 12:56 -0600, Jonathan Rockway wrote:
>/ * On Thu, Mar 06 2008, David Cantrell wrote:
/>/ > Gosh, you're all very quiet.
/>/
/>/ Clearly the solution is to re-subscribe Lyle to the list.
/
Oh can we?

If we're having write in votes, can we get "purl gurl" in as well?

/J\