Flash! Ahaaa! He saved every one of us...

the hatter london.pm at bang.meep.org
Mon May 5 20:40:57 BST 2008

On Mon, 5 May 2008, Lyle wrote:

> http://www.comicperl.com/geeks.html
> And hopefully have something more constructive to say than the previous
> swearing and name calling.

Seems to be rather evangelical, and suffers from all that normally goes
with that.  Notably "Results 1 - 5 of 5 for athleek. (0.15 seconds)" vs
"The name 'Athleek' had been floating around" (1 of 5 being your entry on
wikipedia for the term, 2 and 3 of 5 being someone asking that you place
it in the dictionary not the encyclopaedia).

> P.S. I've been loving the references to me:-

The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

the hatter