Flash!

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue May 6 17:50:31 BST 2008

On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 06:05:22PM +0100, Jacqui Caren wrote:

> Finally someone at the surrey LUG pointed me towards the info
> to make a home snow machine - and we just happen to have
> the right size spare compressor and pressure washer :-)

Iiiii'm dreaming of a white midsummer ...

  The test of the goodness of a thing is its fitness for use.  If it
  fails on this first test, no amount of ornamentation or finish will
  make it any better, it will only make it more expensive and foolish.
     -- Frank Pick, lecture to the Design and Industries Assoc, 1916