Flash!

Denny london.pm at metamathics.org
Tue May 6 18:09:59 BST 2008

On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 17:50 +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 06:05:22PM +0100, Jacqui Caren wrote:
>
> > Finally someone at the surrey LUG pointed me towards the info
> > to make a home snow machine - and we just happen to have
> > the right size spare compressor and pressure washer :-)
>
> Iiiii'm dreaming of a white midsummer ...

Just before they opened the indoor ski-slope in Milton Keynes a few
years back, they had some trouble for a few weeks (in mid-summer) with
the snow generators producing far too much snow.  They used to shovel it
out of their back door in big piles.

Snowball fights in blazing hot sunshine are great fun.  :)