Flash!

Jacqui Caren Jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com
Tue May 6 18:48:36 BST 2008

David Cantrell wrote:
> Iiiii'm dreaming of a white midsummer ...

Sorry I expect -4 degree delta at full pressure so 3C will work (just).
If you want the snow to lay for more than a few seconds/minutes then
zero is recommended.

Examples I have seen tend to be midwestern just after/before
snow season and late at night when the temp tends to drop quite
a bit. Us brits have good cloud cover and the gulf stream so
our night time temp tends to stay quite high.

Still if all goes well and Paul does not break all the 0.15 mm drills
we should have something for xmas.

Jacqui