Fibromyalgia pub crawl, Saturday 10 May

Kake L Pugh kake at earth.li
Thu May 8 13:22:42 BST 2008

On Sun 20 Apr 2008, Kake L Pugh <kake at earth.li> wrote:
> A friend of mine has fibromyalgia and is organising a very slow pub
> crawl on Saturday 10th May to coincide with a 5km walk/run being held
> in the US to raise funds and awareness.
>
> It's not going to be a boisterous "drink as much as we can" pub
> crawl.  We're going to pubs along the way because we like pubs but
> also because people with fibro generally can't walk anywhere near 5km
> without taking lots of breaks.

Itinerary is now available here:
  http://juliann.livejournal.com/580545.html?style=mine

We're starting near Westminster at 5:30pm and will then walk along the
river with a few diversions and additional pub stops.  The total
length of the walk will be around 5km (about 3 miles) and the pace
will be very leisurely.  Please do come and join us if you're free and
fancy a nice wander and some beer.  Juliann will be accepting donations
for a fibro charity but there won't be any nagging.

Kake