MySQL Performance Example Was: Seriously, WTF?

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Thu May 8 16:28:24 BST 2008

On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 04:01:21PM +0100, Christopher Jones wrote:

> blah, blah, blah...." Is this what happens when the sun comes out?

It sure looks like it. I guess all the trolls turn to stone. Or at least,
can't see the screen* to compose a "reply" due to the pesky daystar.

Either that or they are all sitting in a park post dim sum and pre social.
(With our without booze. Although if they want booze, they might well be
more likely to be enjoying the last few weeks of freedom to drink it
on board buses, tubes or the DLR. Is it legal to drink in taxis?)

Nicholas Clark

* I was going to write "read the message", but that didn't strike me as
  something that proper trolls would bother to do.