Email distribution companies

James Laver james.laver at gmail.com
Fri May 9 11:35:59 BST 2008

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Adeola Awoyemi <adeola at creativeadea.com> wrote:
> Hi james,
>
> Not sure if this is what you mean but, we use campaign monitor[0]. You do
> the work, create a campaign and upload the assets for it, then they do the
> sending and reporting for you.
>
> [0] http://www.campaignmonitor.com
>
> HTH,
> Adeola.

Hi Adeola,

This looks promising.

Basically we have a newsletter production system that will dump the
html for the newsletter and we just need a quick way of sending it.

The ideas are to save us time maintaining a mailserver and perhaps add
simple tracking of who is or is not opening it. The list must be
subscribed to but it would be nice to have readership statistics
because inevitably some people will stop reading.

Thanks,
--James