moving to the UK

Emmanuele Bassi ebassi at
Fri May 9 16:21:54 BST 2008

On Fri, 2008-05-09 at 15:59 +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> It's specifically NHS rules that I'm interested in, and what happens if you're
> not working. (EU nationals are entitled to live here, but it's not clear what
> health service provision they can get, and whether what they can get is less
> if they're not working. And the bloody government doesn't seem to put the
> rules online anywhere findable)

as a "bloody foreigner", my experience with the NHS has been quite

I actually got my NHS card before getting my NI number; all I had to do
was getting registered to the nearest GP and giving them a proof of
address. done.



[0] so far.

Emmanuele Bassi,

More information about the mailing list