moving to the UK

Radoslaw Zielinski radek at
Fri May 9 16:35:55 BST 2008

Tara Andrews <tla at> [09-05-2008 16:20]:
> Of course, then you're back to "getting a bank account is the hard part."

A workaround I wish I knew before: you can apply for a provisional
driving license by post, without any "proof of address" (passport or
national ID and about £45).  The license has an address on it, which
would probably be enough for the bank / telephone part.

Radosław Zieliński <radek at>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
Url :

More information about the mailing list