Email distribution companies

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Fri May 9 21:07:10 BST 2008

On 9 May 2008, at 11:35, Simon Wilcox wrote:
> We use Campaign Monitor for the delivery (www.campaignmonitor.com) -
> no fiddling with mail servers and they can deal with de-duping the
> list, subs & unsubs.

This looks like really good stuff - I'm wondering about using it for a
charity I work with. However what I can't find on their site are any
comments regarding UK/EU data protection legislation.

So if I export my list of spam targets^w^wvalued (potential) customers
to this site in Australia am I in compliance with the DP regulations?

     Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]