Javascript book recommendation needed

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu May 15 22:13:18 BST 2008

My god, my Javascript SUCKS.  I've not done any serious Javascript
programming for ten years and I've forgotten *everything*.  So I need a
book.  Can anyone recommend one, suitable for an experienced programmer
who just doesn't know this particular language, and which talks about
data structures and the language itself (bonus points for covering
closures) and spends only minimal time talking about web shit?

  NANOG makes me want to unplug everything and hide under the bed
    -- brian d foy