Perl Mongers Census

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Sat May 17 22:37:43 BST 2008

I've long believed that London.pm is the nexus of the Perl Mongers
world. And here's a good chance for you to prove me right.

As you may know, I'm in the middle of running a Perl Mongers census.
It's a simple idea - each group leader fills in a web form giving some
basic details of their group.

The problem, of course, is tracking down the group leaders.

A week ago, I sent email off to 353 people who are listed as group
leaders on http://pm.org/groups/. A week later I've had responses from
half of them.

So here's my idea[1]. Most of the Perl Mongers world seems to be
subscribed to this mailing list. So could you please all take a look at
the list at:

   http://mag-sol.com/census2008/missing.cgi

This is a list of groups who haven't replied yet. If you recognise any
of the names on the list, could you please prod the person in question
and ask them to contact me (at census at pm.org) so I can send them the
link to their census form.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Dave...

[1] Actually, I cannot tell a lie, it was Greg's idea.