Perl shops

Garry Heaton garry at heaton6.freeserve.co.uk
Mon May 19 12:15:47 BST 2008

Perl Mongers

I've been freelancing doing small webdev stuff with  CGI::Application and
Template::Toolkit and now have to face the reality that self-employment
isn't working so would like to know where the main Perl shops are in London
with a view to getting hired. I may have to get a junior position to begin
with. Also have experience in Linux server management and SOHO networking.

So, which large companies have a camel parked outside their offices?

Garry
www.usableit.co.uk
Web Development, Networking & System Administration