Web search engine required

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed May 21 14:29:07 BST 2008

Can anyone recommend a decent webby search thing I can use on my own
site?  Results must be easily templateable (ideally in TT), must spider
the site over HTTP and not just by grovelling over files on the disk,
and must provide some easy way of marking parts of pages where the text
is not to be indexed. I would prefer something written in C or perl that
that doesn't use an RDBMS, on the grounds that that would save me the
hassle of installing more hateful software.

Of course, I could just bug-fix my own one, but ICBA.  And no, "google"
is not an acceptable answer.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.
At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear
shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house.
   -- Robert A Heinlein