Perl Mongers Census

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Thu May 22 16:47:32 BST 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 09:31:38AM +0100, Barbie wrote:
> On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 01:01:35AM -0700, Ovid wrote:
> >
> > Actually, Portland might give London a run for its money not just for how many high profile Perl people are there, but the fact that they actually have technical meetings.  EVERY MONTH! :)
>
> Birmingham.pm can also beat them on technical meetings, and we do have some high-profile Perl people :)

You know, every so often I go back home and see my younger cousins, who
are more like nephews, and they manage to 'beat me' at some sport, and as
they brought big uncle greg down in a rugby tackle or whatever, they
celebrate it and its really cute. Lets ignore its as easy for me to
pick them up along with the ball to score a try. Anyway I digress ...

I'd just like to take this opportunity to tossle the hair of the cute
little portland and birmingham groups, you young scamps really are
beating us, and haven't you grown up fast ;-)

G.