O'Reilly invites you to Mashed 2008

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Thu May 22 16:50:13 BST 2008

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 09:02:20AM +0100, Dave Cross wrote:
> Quoting Leon Brocard <acme at astray.com>:
> >2008/5/21 Dave Cross <dave at dave.org.uk>:
> >>
> >>Let's fill Mashed with Perl hackers.
> >
> >I think we need to get larger venues or more events in London: both
>
> And what larger venues did you have in mind? Mashed at Earls Court
> perhaps? Or Wembley Arena :)

Also of note is of course our own tech meet that 'sold out' in about 4
or 5 days (guestimate from memory), and I know of at least one person
who has pestered leon and I for entry.

Tech talks are the new rock'n'roll, only guitar changes always seemed
more smooth than the 5 minutes of laptop and projector fumbling.

G.