MUDs in Perl

Jonathan Peterson JPeterson at
Sun May 25 11:04:18 BST 2008

> The web site will be at and if
> you're very lucky, I'll have a page put up there by the time you get
> this far down this mail. In the meantime, I have a subversion
> repository. If you're interested, please talk to me offlist.

So much work, and yet no mention of Diku. I'm baffled. :-)

The BMJ Group is one of the world's most trusted providers of medical information for doctors, researchers, health care workers and patients  This email and any attachments are confidential.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it and kindly notify us.  If the email contains personal views then the BMJ Group accepts no responsibility for these statements.  The recipient should check this email and attachments for viruses because the BMJ Group accepts no liability for any damage caused by viruses.  Emails sent or received by the BMJ Group may be monitored for size, traffic, distribution and content.  BMJ Publishing Group Limited trading as BMJ Group.  A private limited company, registered in England and Wales under registration number 03102371.  Registered office: BMA House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9JR, UK.