Dimsum Thursday 1pm Chuen Cheng Ku

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Thu May 29 16:30:23 BST 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 07:37:56AM +0100, Leon Brocard wrote:
> 2008/5/28 Leon Brocard <acme at astray.com>:
> > I've been in Tokyo, sorry. They didn't have much dimsum. But I'm back
> > in the UK capital of dimsum, London baby. And it's time for the weekly
> > London.pm Dimsum meeting. Come meet us outside Chuen Cheng Ku in
> > Chinatown at 1pm on Thursday for a quick and tasty lunch:
> >
> >  http://london.pm.org/meetings/locations/chuen_cheng_ku.html
>
> This is today! See you there, Leon

Of the 6 people attending, there was 1 woman and no Daves. The Daves continue
to let the side down. They claim that only techmeets count for this score.
Let's see tonight...

Also, it was 3:3 left to right handed, which is even better than the ratio
at Royal China Canary Wharf (5:9 against IIRC).

Left is the new right!

Nicholas Clark