The Perl Journal

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Mon Jun 2 16:45:11 BST 2008

[ cross-posted, so watch those follow-ups ]

Remember The Perl Journal? Or are you one of the many people who has
got into Perl since it vanished? Have you never seen an issue of this
fabled magazine?

A friend of mine has eighteen of the twenty issues which were
published. He no longer has a use for them and would like to find a
good home for.

He has the following issues:

   * 1996 - volume 1 - numbers 1, 2, 3 & 4
   * 1997 - volume 2 - numbers 1, 2, 3 & 4
   * 1998 - volume 3 - numbers 1, 2 & 3
   * 1999 - volume 4 - numbers 1, 2, 3 & 4
   * 2000 - volume 5 - numbers 2, 3 & 4

If you want them (and I mean all of them - splitting the set is not an
option) then drop him an email (Frank Wales <frank at limov.com>) and
make him an offer.

I've included ThamesValley.pm on this as Frank is in Sunningdale - so
you might be able to pop round to pick them up and save on postage.

Cheers,

Dave...