[ANNOUNCE] London.pm June social - Thursday 5 June 2008

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Tue Jun 3 07:10:15 BST 2008

Just a reminder, this is in 2 of your earth time units known as
'days'.

G.

--

Morbo: "Morbo will now introduce tonights candidates. Puny human
number one, puny human number two and Morbo's good friend Richard

Morbo: "Morbo demands an answer to the following question. If you saw
a delicious candy in the hands of a small child. Would you seize and
consume it?"
John Jackson: "Unthinkable."
Jack Johnson: "I wouldn't think of it."
Morbo: "What about you Mr. Nixon? I remind you. You are under a
truth-o-scope."
Nixon: "Question is vague. You don't say what kind of candy and
whether anyone is watching. In any case I certainly wouldn't harm the
child."

(Must stop now before overly long .sig plus top posting make puny
earthling mail geek minds explode)