Coffee Filter Machines

Ovid publiustemp-londonpm at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 10:07:51 BST 2008

--- Jacqui Caren <Jacqui.caren at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Aldi had quite a nice looking machine with a grinder built-in.

I'm curious to know if any of those damned things work.  Bought one for
a friend as a gift and steam constantly filled the grinder area,
ruining the beans and gumming up the grinder (and blade grinders are
crap, anyway.  You need a proper burr grinder for decent coffee, but I
digress).

I've heard this is a common problem with built-in grinders.  Anyone
know of anything to the contrary?  I needs me a coffee-pot, too.
Cafetierres (or however the hell you spell them) suck.

Cheers,
Ovid

--
Buy the book  - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlhks/