Coffee Filter Machines

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at
Fri Jun 6 10:58:53 BST 2008

On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 02:02:39PM +0100, Minty wrote:
> Dear Coffee Lovers,

Since this thread seems the perfect place to brag about one's cafetière,
here's what I got myself when I went in Italy last year:

Of course, it's only for two expresso cups, but there are only two of us
in the office anyway. And the other guy doesn't like my coffee. :-)

 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 No one profits at the death of another (except for the mortician).