Coffee Filter Machines ben at
Fri Jun 6 13:51:09 BST 2008

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 12:56:29PM +0100, James Laver wrote:
>Of course if you get bored, the Malt House is along there for the whisky fans...

Assuming you mean the Vintage House, I know of a number of people who have had bad experiences shopping there - rude staff, high prices on popular items, etc.

I have never had any problems myself, but I usually go to Milroy's for browsing, and only go to the Vintage House if I know exactly what I want and have a good grasp of what a sane spot for it would be.