Market Research: Perl Training

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Mon Jun 9 09:20:20 BST 2008

I hope no-one minds if I abuse the list slightly for some market research.

I'm considering running some public Perl training courses at the end
of July. The idea is that I rent a room for a week and run several
courses during the week. There will probably be a two-day Learning
Perl, a two-day Intermediate Perl and a one-day Advanced Perl.

It'll be in central London and I intend to undercut the prices of
people like QA and Learning Tree. There will probably be something
like twenty places on each course.

Is this something that people would be interested in? Would your
companies pay for you (or your less experienced colleagues) to come on
courses like this? How much would they pay?

Am I completely mad?

Any (constructive) comments welcome.

Cheers,

Dave...